About Temecula Ridge Dentistry
We may be new in town, but Dr. Murphy has over three decades of experience when it comes to providing gentle dental care. Dr. Murphy chooses to take a conservative, yet progressive, approach to dentistry. In 2016, she decided it was time to go back into private practice and change the way Temecula residents felt about their dental care.
Dr. Therese Murphy and our friendly, upbeat team of dental professionals will treat you and your family as part of ours. Offering services such as Invisalign, implants and cosmetic dentistry, we remain in the forefront of the evolution of dentistry. Dr. Murphy ensures that each patient fully understands each procedure and treatment option. She shares her extensive knowledge to keep you informed and involved in order to achieve the bright, healthy and beautiful smile you deserve.
Dr. Murphy’s Method of Care
Since 1986, Dr. Murphy has focused on gentle techniques and attentiveness that exceeds the expectations of her patients. Some of the ways she does this are by:
- Giving her patients time to rest during their procedures
- Performing what her patients call “pain free” injections to ensure that there is no discomfort when they are having their teeth worked on
- Being dedicated to meeting the needs of people with previous bad experiences in the dental office
- Providing anti-anxiety medication to her patients as necessary
- Respecting each person as an individual
- Treating her patients as if they were her own friend, brother, sister, or child
- Not pressuring people into getting treatment that they don’t want
- Scheduling treatments in stages, rather than doing it all at one time
Our passion is providing high quality dentistry for our patients and changing people’s lives by helping them realize their dream of having a healthy beautiful smile! Our number one concern for you over and above all others is quality dental treatment using the highest standards of materials and practice precautions available. We achieve this by performing thorough examinations and developing detailed treatment plans, providing you with a comprehensive and personalized dental visit.
Tiny Details Make a Huge Impact
Dr. Murphy pays attention to the smallest of details – including investing in state-of-the-art equipment for quieter, gentler procedures like fillings or crowns. You can also rely on Dr. Murphy’s careful eye and gentle chairside manner for procedures such as implants, orthodontics, endodontic treatment and oral surgery.
Even if you’ve never seen Dr. Murphy in the past, we’re here for you day or night should you experience a dental emergency. You deserve to be comfortable, not to be forced into someone’s busy schedule when they have down time. If you’re experiencing a dental emergency, call Temecula Ridge Dentistry right away!